Thursday, May 19, 2016

Birthday: I'm An Adult!

Today was my 18th birthday, and I spent the whole afternoon having fun. First, I went to the Charlemont-famous coffee shop, Mocha Maya's with Network Coordinator Mrs. BZ and Coach Wilder. The coffee there was glorious, rivaling even that of Newark-based T.M. Ward's.

After coming back to the house, the Comeaux family and I went to get pizza at this wonderful place in Ashfield called Country Pie. While there, we played Uno and Apples to Apples, and I got to drink the best root beer I have tasted and probably will taste in the forseeable future.

At the house, the family threw me a party with a chocolate cake and a banana crème pie.

After dessert, I began to open my cards. The first was a handdrawn card from Evan with a dragon on it and the second was a card from the family with a tongue in cheek reference to a previous conversation we had had about Facebook. 


At the end of the party, Evan gave me one of his jewels, one of his favorite nerf guns. It all goes back to nerf guns, doesn't it?


Finally, I took a nice selfie with the whole family. 



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! It looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete