Thursday, May 12, 2016

Early Birthday

Today, I took my two art classes: 3D Art and Abstract Expressionism. In 3D art, we built sculptures out of collected junk and debated about which type of music is best for people with a headache. In Art Expressionism, the class was outside, and I worked on abstract art using charcoal and carbon pencils and with Acrylic paint. I'm not that great of a painter, I'll admit, but they came out well. Pictures will follow next week once they're dry.

Also, my birthday came 7 days early for me! My mother sent my birthday/graduation present to me: a new HTC 10 phone! And, my host mother bought for me, after a long conversation about Rick Riordan at the dinner table on Tuesday, the latest book in his new series The Trials of Apollo! The whole family reads his book series, so we're excited for the newest addition.
My host siblings and I with our new books
From left: Evan, Emily, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment